Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 19

It's 11:10.
I've got fifty minutes.
I guess this seven day blogging experiment was an epic fail.
-justification: one day of traveling, and two days of a wakeboard competition.

So I don't know if Im procrastinating(sociology test), or if I really want to be writing right now,
but I'm here.
And there is no where else I'd rather be.
Solitude.
Comfort.
Warmth.
Nostalgia.
Beauty.
I'm feeling it all right now.

The nineteenth was a good day.
I rely on the word good, thinking that it simplistically summarizes my day,
but truthfully I'm waiting for something else.

Now 11:25, I'm very conscience of this test I have tomorrow. I'm not worried; I do well in sociology, but any test acts as a cloud over your clarity of mind.

Clarity of mind.....Dad prays for that all the time.

It's 12.

I got lost in studying.
I'm too focused to produce enchanting writings.
But in this moment I'm comfortable.

Eighteen
and
Comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment