Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 14

I'm never in bed before midnight,
so I'm always left double checking the date.

I'm back home for the weekend, and timing could not be better.
Getaway......I needed one.

The lake was good today. I need to start going more than I do.
I don't know what I've been so occupied with...well I do, but it's not anything I'm going to acknowledge. I took care of it anyway. National qualifiers is on Saturday and I'm definitely looking forward to it. Wake boarding....I missed it.

Things I miss....

I miss having a piano. I played everyday.
Everyday.
No pianos at college...
The perfect moment when you take a deep breath with the smooth keys under your curved fingers...I miss that moment.
I do.

This is a pretty dry post,
but I'm tired.
I'm also a mess of other things...
but I'm happy to be home,
and that's all I really care to talk about.



I'm know it was a serious talk, and I'm not sure if I made a mistake.
Actually I'm positive I did the right thing, but it's created quite a straight line on my monitor of a life. Unfortunately I know exactly what I have to do...

Everything wishes they knew what to do,
"I don't know what to do"
"I don't know what to do"
.......
Well I just don't think that's true.
We all know what to do.
We all know what we have to do.
But the thing is,
well,
what we have to do sucks.....
It would be nice if we "didn't know what to do".
But we do.....

We all know.


(I've got to quit posting late at night.
I'm a cheerful person I swear.....cheerful, no.
Bright. Fresh. Sunny. Yes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment