Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 13

Here we are.

Seven days from the big

One Eight

I know i'll look back on this someday and eighteen won't be a large number at all...
but right now, it's a hard number to look at.
Nothing but good can come of it, I know this.

But I'm comfortable...
Being seventeen, well, it's magical in a way.
You've worked your way towards some freedoms, but you're still untouchable.
Your innocence glows.
Your vulnerabilities are transparent.
You're beautiful.
You're more than that...
and you don't even know it.

October thirteenth was, to be quite frank, an all around good day.
It's left me completely satisfied, and much was accomplished today.

In regards to the only negativity that took place today, heres what I have to say to you:
-You have no idea what you are doing. I respect your intentions, and I think your heart is in a good place. Everyone wants the people they love to succeed. But you don't know me. You don't know what I've been through. You don't know my family, values, heartbreaks, history, nothing. You literally know nothing about me. So next time you'd like to judge me, I'd appreciate it if you could muster up the audacity to do it to my face. Maturity doesn't come with age, and apparently high school never ends...not even twenty years later so you've shown me. And maybe you'd call me immature for venting in a blog post...go ahead. I'm seventeen. It's appropriate. For me. It doesn't look that great on you however. Don't hold on so tight... she's going to let go as soon as she can.-


That's a long story.

and it's been too good of a day to bare specifics.

In closing, today was the perfect amount of old and new.
Bright,
and worn,
Shiny,
and torn.
And with the perfect amount of chaos present, I'd say today was normal.

and now....
it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment